1. What is Lemon-Tart’s return policy?
You can return or exchange any unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise by mail to: 25 Tempo Rd, Levittown, PA 19056. Returns made within 14 days of the order shipment date will be refunded to the original form of payment. Returns cannot be accepted after 14 days or the order shipment date.
2. How long will it take for my return to be processed?
We will email you once your return is processed. Please allow 2-3 weeks from the time you mail your return for it to be processed.
3. How long does shipping take?
Regular shipping takes 5-7 days. Express shipping options are available at a flat rate of $10 per order. For custom orders, please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
4. Why does PayPal keep rejecting my credit/debit card?
If your credit/debit card is being rejected by PayPal with the message “The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.” it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your card is associated with a specific PayPal account, and you’re not logging in with that particular account.
- Your card was associated with a PayPal account that has since been closed.
- You’ve linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You’ve exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
- Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal’s system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies. You should clear any existing cookies and try again.
5. Is my information protected?
Lemon-tart respects and is committed to your privacy. Information shared in this or any other correspondence is collected solely for the purpose of keeping you informed about items of interest. We do not share, sell or transfer any personal information to outside parties.
This site is owned by Lemon-tart. Any and all material contained on this site is protected by U.S. copyright law. No information, communications, software, photos, text, video, animation, graphics, music sounds, images, and other materials and services may be copied, displayed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or used in any manner without the prior written permission of Lemon-tart. Modifications or use of the content for any commercial purpose is a violation of copyright, trademark, and other proprietary, including intellectual property rights. These rights are valid and protected in all media, (including website custom graphics and logo), now existing or later developed, and except as specifically provided in these terms, use of this content shall be governed and constrained by applicable copyright law, trademark and other intellectual property laws.